Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gratitude Day 5



Today I am thankful for mothers. My mother, her mother, and Tim's mother. I have not always been as appreciative of my mom as I should have been, but I am becoming more and more aware of just how amazing she is as I get older. I am so grateful for all of the things she has done for me over the years, and all of the things I continue to learn from her.

Amelia and I had a great time on Wednesday, when we met my mom and Tim's mom for lunch in Casa Grande. It's so nice to be able to take time to do these kinds of things while I am off of work. I am glad that my relationship with Tim's mom is good. I am looking forward to Amelia having a close relationship with both of her grandmas!

1 comment:

CHARL0TT3: Obligatory Female said...

I am loving your gratitude posts! You have always been such a great writer, and I love feeling connected to you! Miss you!!! Love you!