Monday, November 14, 2011

Gratitude Day 14


Can you feel it? Can you smell it in the air? Can you sense the underlying excitement? The holiday season is upon us, and today I'm grateful for the holiday spirit that is taking over. When Paul was here this weekend, we spent some time with our neighbors, and all of the kids were very excited that the elves in the house were moving around while they were playing and not paying attention to them. It was really neat to see the kids getting so excited about the mischievous elves, and made me really excited for the years when Amelia will be old enough to enjoy these festivities as well!

The holiday season is also fun because so many people come home for the holidays, and I get to see friends who have moved away. I know Charlotte and Laura will be home for Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to spending time with two of my favorite girls!

No comments: