Monday, February 9, 2009

Paul Makes Brownies

Along with going to Katy's shower, I got to spend some quality time with the family. Paul took this shot of my mom and I:
Paul showed off his addition skills with the new flashcards I brought him:
Paul mixed up some brownies for everyone to have for dessert:


He even got to crack the eggs and put them in the bowl:

Mom lent him a hand with the heavy duty work:Mom got to lick the batter after all of her hard work:

Paul decorated the brownies as well, and served them to everyone at dinner.

Ryan and Veronica joined us for dinner, and Ryan didn't eat his brownie right away. When Paul noticed it had not been touched, he tapped his big brother on the shoulder and said, "Ryan, if you don't want to eat that, I will eat it for you." Ryan quickly took a bite, but did share some with Paul.

No comments: