Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We decided to keep Valentine's Day pretty low-key this year. I got Tim some Nightmare Before Christmas gifts, including a sweet Jack coffee cup (even though neither of us likes to drink coffee)
He also got some saweet Nightmare pajamas
Now Tim did not stay in the spending limit we set this year (his excuse? that it's a girl holiday, so he should be able to spend more on me) and I saw this box sitting in his nightstand weeks before I was allowed to open it. Even though I shook it up a bit, I wasn't able to guess what it was. :(

It turned out to be an awesome Pandora charm bracelet!
The next morning we headed up to Mt. Lemmon for a little time in the snow, where I built a snowman...... and Tim watched.
Tonks appreciated my hard work.
Tim was on clean-up patrol when Tonks decided to make brown snow.
Look! The snowman has more hair than Tim!
We hiked around for a little while, ate some delicious apple pie from the famous pie shop, and had a mini snowball fight (which ended when Tim put snow down my pants and I put it in his hoodie)
On the way home we stopped and got a heart-shaped pizza from Papa John's.
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty class way to spend Valentine's Day!

No comments: