Friday, November 2, 2012

We're in Texas, Y'all!

So we've been in Texas for almost 5 months now, and time has flown by!  This month, we had both mine and Tim's families visit, in addition to a few friends from AZ.  It's been so fun showing people around our new city.

I've been slacking on the blogs because I've been spending all my spare time crafting.  I signed up to do a Trunk Show at the Little Gym, where Amelia takes classes.  I'm nervous about selling my wares to others, but I think it will be a fun experience regardless of the outcome.  So far, I have aprons my mom made, leftover Owie Owl ice packs from Amelia's birthday party, reusable snack bags, and a few jean purses to sell.  We'll see how it goes!

Amelia continues to grow and change.  She is walking a bit, crawling everywhere, babbling up a storm, eating us out of house and home, and cracking me up on a daily basis!

I decided I need to do my month of gratitude again, because so often I forget how incredibly blessed I am.  Forgive me if any of these are repeats from last year.  :)

Gratitude days 1 and 2:

I am so thankful for Amelia and Tim!  They are the source of most of my joy and happiness.  Amelia is sweet, smart, and inquisitive, and Tim is patient, kind, and thoughtful.  I am very blessed to have them in my life!



No comments: