Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogging Challenge 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I have one brother who is 19 months older than me, and one brother who is 19 years younger than me.
2. My husband asked me out three times before I finally said yes.
3. I only said yes because of how many Irish Car Bombs I had consumed on St. Patrick's Day 5 years ago. :)
4. I have 4 tattoos, one of them matching my best friend Charlotte.
5. I have a lot of hobbies, but my favorite is playing hockey (ice mostly, but roller is ok when ice is unavailable).
6. I want to be a writer when I grow up.
7. I am jealous of how much my husband loves our dog.
8. I have read thousands of books, but my all time favorite is The Giver by Lois Lowry.
9. I also really love to read mindless teenage novels (currently it's Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick).
10. I am a teacher, but sometimes I can't stand the thought of other people's kids.
11. I have a collection of turtles that started with the one my grandma embroidered onto my baby blanket.
12. If I don't have 9 hours of sleep I'm a terribly cranky person.
13. I love to knit, but don't have the patience to learn anything more than the basic knit and pearl stitches.
14. I absolutely can't stand the idea of eating peas because they are so mushy and zit-like. Blech.
15. I talk all day at school to a room full of students, but the idea of speaking in front of a room full of adults makes my stomach drop.

You were right, Poochie, this was harder than I thought it would be...

1 comment:

CHARL0TT3: Obligatory Female said...

I love this picture of you and Tim! You look beautiful! I can't wait to see you in T-Minus 9 days! <3