Monday, March 16, 2009

Katy's Wedding!

My Bowhead #2 got married this weekend, and it was a beautiful wedding! Of course, Tim had to stop at Target on the way and change the oil because he was freaking out about it being too long between changes...

The bride and groom looked fabulous!
Our Dad's bonded over their "little girls" being all grown up and hitched.

Tim and I got to hang out with Abby (which included some awesome booty shaking of course)!
I stole the bride for a quick picture, too... I need a tan!
Tim and I looked pretty fancy, if I do say so myself!
I got to hang out with some of the girls from CTK and we took a trip down memory lane...
Nik and Katy set up a frame to take pictures behind. Here they are with their wedding party:Tim and I had our turn, too.
Which meant my Dad had to get his turn with Tim, too!
Jencine and I posed as well!

All in all, it was a fantastic night! We got to catch up with a lot of friends from high school (and get the dish on who's married, who's preggers, etc), and help Bowhead and Nik celebrate!

No comments: